MyOwnJazz

MyOwnDream, MyOwnPassion, MyOwnJazz.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

I'm nobody's slave

I'm affraid to work. Work. In my dictionary, work means slavery. Because you work for someone else. You work from morning till night. From 8 to 8. From Monday to Friday. Sometimes Saturday. You work harder. They pay you a little more. You work even harder. But then, you loose respect. Respect to your self. Your life is only work. You don't have social life. But then you fool your self. You may say, "I am OK. I have money." Wrong! That's a lie. You're a slave damn it! That's it. Nothing more. Sad? Yes. Sad but true.

I don't want to get into this rat race. You try to run faster and faster, but you don't get anywhere. They may give you a gold platted rat race. But you're still getting nowhere. You're still a slave working for food and pride. Pride. Huh! This is what I call a false pride. Proud to be high ranked slave. A slave that has a gold platted prison bar. So what?! You're just another tools that can be replaced anytime. Funny huh? Sad but true.

One day, they stop giving you food and pride. You get mad. "Why me?" Yeah. Why you. No. You should ask: "Why not you?"

I don't want to fall to this satanic loop. I want to be free. I'm nobody's slave.


2 Comments:

  • At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My partnеr and I stumbled oveг here different page and thought I mіght as wеll check things out.
    I like ωhat I seе sо і am јust
    folloωіng you. Look forwаrd to
    looking into yοuг web pаge repeatеdly.



    Μy webρagе: http://www.bucket--truck.com
    My web-site - line trucks for sale

     
  • At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A fantastic journey idea is always to always take a look at the little-nightclub within your hotel room. If you will find bottles or beverages within the smaller-pub that aren't covered you ought to contact the top work desk and let them know regarding it which means that your bank account isn't charged. This straightforward phase can help you save cash. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Matrimo5656[/url]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

free hit counter